What is going to happen next? Is the wolf humanoid going to be sent into the old cargo room, to where Nina, Dave, and Father Ramon are staying? If so, has it happened before? These questions are burning to be answered and I want to know. I mean, why hasn't there been any recognition that the beast was there before?
What if the humanoid kills them? What if it is sent into that room and is ordered to kill them? I personally, think that the beast will be sent into the room, but the group members will have to put up one hell of a fight to kill the thing. And what if Dave dies? Or Father Ramon? How will Nina go anywhere without their help? She can't even drive and is terrible at navigating! She would surely perish at the hand of nature...Unless...
Can they possibly escape? What are the chances of their survival? They are going to have to deal with a seriously big wolf thing to actually find out if Barry McKinnon killed Casimir. And the way the story is going and the doubt of the author's voice, it sounds to me that at least one of them will die somehow. And if they survive, how will they escape? They could make up a story that could persuade Mr. McKinnon, but I think that's not going to happen...
No comments:
Post a Comment