My Blog List

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blog Reflection OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            I think that my blog obviously needs help. Relatively, I'm not doing what I should. My first blog post should be my worst, but it's my best! I think that's a problem because I should be improving, not degrading. My grammar is on top of it, and my ability to incorporate my prodigiously awesome ideas into my writing is always with me.
            Right now, I need to think about upgrading my blog because consistently I have been decreasing in quality as I write my posts. The value, length, and pzaz of the writing is dying with all of my blog posts. Maybe I need to make more of a commitment when I write...
             Grammar, it's not a problem. I know that I never make mistakes on most of my spelling and my grammar and punctuation is perfect.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment