This is really awesome. I read the first book during the summer break and it was awesome. But this one has started out just as I expected. In the middle of some expedition, but James and Bruce somehow mess up. I didn't think they were on a training mission but a real mission. That took me a little bit by surprise.
This was surprising. The book feels like Robert Muchamore changed the style and craft of his writing, which drastically changes his writing. When the story starts they are running through the woods and that was cool, and the way that Muchamore always starts his book with a sort of drop off as if the time in between books was experienced but not by the reader.
Overall, this book, i know, will be awesome, and it will make me read the third. The time of reading this book will be interesting and experiencing the book and learning about James adventures will be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment